Deciding to begin divorce proceedings can be one of the most difficult decisions you ever have to make, especially if a child is involved.
Often, the most pressing concerns upon separation or divorce are the welfare of any children of the marriage, along with the division of the family home and finances. Matters can often become heated, particularly if the relationship ended acrimoniously. Our team of divorce solicitors are highly regarded for their specialist expertise and extensive experience as they deal with the various issues surrounding divorce on a daily basis. We look at all available options to achieve resolution; we are not just limited to the courts and litigation. Through negotiation, mediation and collaboration we can offer you a calmer, less confrontational approach.
This means that we can seek to reach resolution through discussion and mutual agreement so that only the final divorce or dissolution proceedings need to be raised through the courts. This saves you time, money and distress. If, however, your situation is best resolved through the courts, our team comprises highly skilled litigators who will ensure the best outcome possible for you.
We can advise on:
- The process for divorce best suited to your particular circumstances
- Division of assets including property, pensions, business assets and investments
- Child residence and contact including any child maintenance you may be due or entitled to
- Ongoing financial support
- Separation Agreements
We understand the distress and uncertainty that comes with separation and divorce. We are committed to guiding you through this process with dignity to achieve the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Unfortunately, we do not provide legal aid assistance.
- "Whilst this is a very emotional and stressful time of my life, your manner and confidence left me feeling much better about being able to see a way forward." Client
- "Just wanted to say thank you again for all your help and support. It has been a really stressful time and your help to get everything resolved is really appreciated." Client
- "I am so very grateful that you accepted me as your client. I trust your judgement implicitly and I give thanks for the strength I gain from you." Client
- "Thank you for your advice and guidance. The preparation work that you did to get to here has been astounding." Client